Monday, May 11, 2009

I Did It!

Tonight is my last in Montpellier!  I'm quite excited.  My clothes are packed and my walls empty. Although it sometimes feels like I've been here a life time, it's hard to believe it's already been 4 months.   

This past weekend I celebrated my 20th birthday with Nana and Papa in Eygalière, France.  The lilacs and poppies were in bloom making it a very pretty village.  In fact, it's so pretty that Brad and Angelina almost bought a house in the area.  According to our waiter Saturday night, who served the famous couple previously, Brad "isn't as handsome as in the movies" but Angelina is a different story.  

Tomorrow, after two more finals (the one I took today was fairly easy), I will take the train back  to Avignon and meet Nana and Papa. Wednesday we will visit the mental institution of Van Gogh and also the Palace of Popes in Avignon.  Thursday we are driving to Paris, and Friday Josh will arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment